Preparation to higher studies
For couple of years now, the school of La Sauque has been offering a comprehensive curriculum in the form of specific modules in order to guarantee to the alumni a successful transition to higher education; these modules vary depending on pupils’ needs and demands.
Currently, we offer:
• Supplementary Communication and Rhetoric sessions the objective of which is to provide our pupils with argumentation skills and public speaking capacities.
• Extracurricular Maths classes for pupils taking the science profile who wish to sign up for foundation courses in their final year.
• Extracurricular Biology classes for pupils wishing to undertake medicine studies.
• Extracurricular Physics and Chemistry classes for final year pupils from the science profile who wish to sign up for foundation courses.
• Preparation for the First Cambridge English Certificate, an exam validating the English level of pupils with good command of this language, recognised by business schools and grandes écoles.
Teachers Council and the Documentation and Information Office offer guidance to students making their education choices. They also assist them in the application process for universities and foundation courses.